Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Shortened

This is what appeared in the Jerusalem Post on Sunday, January 29:-

Yisrael Medad: Kowtowing, foremost, to American pressure, Israeli leaders created - first in Oslo, then with disengagement and now with these elections - a monster which claims democracy as self-justification. Further territorial concessions and a spineless diplomatic posturing will only worsen the situation. Yielding our rights is no solution.


If you go here, you'll read my original text.

I usually don't mind being edited. I've edited others myself.

But I was told five (5!) sentences and if you look around there and there you will find others who were permitted, it would seem, much more than five sentences.

Conclusions anyone?

1 comment:

yitz said...

Conclusion? BOYCOTT the Jerusalem Post, which except for yourself, Caroline Glick, and Sarah Honig, isn't worth reading!!!