Thursday, February 01, 2007

Media Chassid Joke

A chassid goes into an electronics store and asks how much a certain televison set costs.

"I'm sorry," says the salesman, "we don't sell TVs to chassidim."

The next day he goes back, dressed in a homburg and a short jacket, payos hidden, and goes over to the same television set.

"How much is this?," he says, "I want to buy it."

"I'm sorry, says the salesman, we don't sell televisions to chassidim."

He returns to the store on the third day. This time he has cut off his payos, shaved off his beard and is dressed in jeans and a T-shirt.

"How much is this television? I want to buy it," he says.

"I'm sorry, we don't sell televisions to chassidim."

"How did you know I'm a chassid?" he yells.

"Well, sir, from my experience, only chassidim think that microwaves are televisions."

No comments: