Friday, March 02, 2007

Letting Kahane Have His Say

A few of those commenting here have been desirous that I be further "right", on the political spectrum, that is. If I have not adopted their outlook, I'm less-than-good.

They have also criticized me for positions I have held in the past, positions they thought I held in the past, positions I didn't hold in the past and other positions I hold at present or do not.

Below is a copy of an op-ed Rabbi Meir Kahane published in a defunct, sorrowfully so, daily called The Nation that appeared for a year or so in the late 80s although I'm a bit fuzzy on the exact details.

I give him room here on an issue that is recently in the news:-

2 comments:

Soccer Dad said...

I believe that one of those involved with the Nation is one of the principals of Debka.

Soccer Dad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.