Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Go On, Guess

Who said this:-

‘I think what’s happened in the Middle East with the election of Hamas is actually an opportunity and I think that’s the way we’ve got to see it. When groups that practice violence are suddenly propelled into power through a democratic process they get responsibility and responsibility can be a tremendously taming factor. And I think that Hamas, when it realizes that it wants a safe and stable and prosperous Palestine for its people, will realize that the way to deal with that is through dialogue and democracy and not through violence… I actually think that Hamas has been given a mandate and I think it will now hopefully adopt a responsible position because that is the only way.’


and

I think Hamas will, from the pressure that's now building nationally and internationally, will realise very, very quickly that they will have to denounce violence to make sure that they establish a peaceful and prosperous Palestine for their people, which is what they were elected to do.


Sayeeda Warsi, newly appointed as the Tories’ shadow minister for Community Cohesion. Back in January 2006.

Source.


Amazing how persons brought up in a democratic society lose it all.

And Micahel Howard, Jewish, had this to say about Ms. Warsi:-

"Sayeeda and I both come from immigrant families. Everything we have today we owe to Britain"


What did I say about losing it?

No comments: