Sunday, July 15, 2007

He Had to Pee on Her?

Sometimes, it's the minor items that really are the most disgusting:

The Haifa District Court on Sunday sentenced Ahmed Hindawi, a border policeman, to 16.5 years in prison for raping a 70-year-old Holocaust survivor.

Hindawi, 23, was convicted of rape, sodomy, extortion, disruption of proceedings and shooting in a residential area. He was also given a suspended sentence of three years in addition to the jail sentence.

The indictment shows that one year ago, as the defendant was driving along a highway north of Haifa, he noted the victim walking along the side of the road. He stopped the car and demanded she enter the vehicle. The victim refused and crossed over to the other side of the road. Hindawi then exited his car and grabbed her, throwing her over the railing on the side of the road. The woman tried to push Hindawi off, but he struck her on the head until she released her grip on the railing. He then pulled her into a thorny bush and raped her.

According to the indictment, Hindawi then urinated on her in order to humiliate her, and left her there with injuries all over her body.

Hindawi confessed to the deeds shortly after police began questioning him on the incident.



Source.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, this is my first time here. I listen to you periodically on Prophecy Today with radio host Jimmy Deyoung. You do a very good job in speaking on his program, and I really enjoy listening to you. I know I don't have the right to call you winky, but I hear Jimmy calling you that all of the time. How did you come about that nickname? I scrolled through and saw the night vision picture of your son. I hope all goes well with him, and God bless him and the rest of the IDF. I read "He had to pee on her?" That story sounds very familiar, but a lot kinder than the story of a fellow named Chad back in my home town of Houma, Louisiana. I live in Etowah, Tn presently, and I have been in this home for 6.5 years now. I will try to visit your blog as much as I can, have a good day. Come visit myspace when you can, I have a silly little "so called" blog thing on there as well. www.myspace.com/apocolypseprophet

YMedad said...

Welcome aboard, John. I speak my mind here so be ready for a ride. Thanks for listening. And one of these days, maybe Jimmy will have me do a tour through the South to meet all my fans.