Tuesday, July 31, 2007

NYTimes Obliquely Mentions L'Affair Wonkette

Here by one Dan Saltzstein.

And I left this comment there but don't know if it'll be approved.

Wonkette had this clip on their blog site and the next day, referred to it, but emphasized the "Jew-liani" bit and then, out of the blue, referred too to something called the Jew York Times. I thought this was sliding too close to Judeophobia and blogged on it. Ken Layne of Wonkette then threatened me with legal action byreferring to lawyers, I refused to kuckle under and then he withdrew. Whole affair is here: http://myrightword.blogspot.com/2007/07/laffair-wonkette-round-up.html

I still haven't be able to figure out why they wrote Jew York Times.


========

UPDATE

It's there!

1 comment:

Soccer Dad said...

Maybe it's there, but if you were a lefty they'd interview you and give you a favorable profile because you'd been harrassed for your political views, like they did for Richard Silverstein.