Sunday, December 21, 2008

The 2009 Jewish Men At Work Calendar

Here they are:



The 2009 Jewish Men At Work calendar.

The Jewish Chronicle reports:

...David Galman...The 45-year-old property company sales director is depicted sanding a staircase. “It’s my first time stripping for charity. But during the photo-shoot everyone was relaxed and at ease.” Although he was happy with the result, his two children were “most embarrassed”.

It is the centre’s second fundraising calendar and the £15,000 raised to date exceeds last year’s total. The hope is that the 2009 calendar will eventually generate £20,000. Buyers are asked for a minimum £5 donation and the calendar is available from Jewish stores, or through the centre...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why didn't you post a link where you can buy the calendar? I'd buy one just to help them out, but I'm lazy. If I have to try and find them, I'll pass...sorry.

YMedad said...

if i knew, i would have