Friday, December 19, 2008

Pam Geller Shrugs Off "Pal." Arab in NY

Pam Geller of Atlas Shrugs "debated" a Pal. in NY.

Excerpt:

He was railing against the "Zionists" and again almost tauntingly repeated, you are not a zionist are you? Like it was a pox. I said, of course I am Zionist -- any decent human being is.

Back and forth. Uglier and uglier until he said, "the zionists are the problem". I said, spoken like a Nazi. He went off. I said, Zionist is a bullshit word for Jew and the Nazis said the same thing that the Zionists are the problem is saying the Jews are the problem. He screamed TAKE THAT BACK. I said, no -- it is a Nazi statement.

He said, 'I will not talk to you anymore until you take that back'. Very hostile, very nasty, but he wasn't crazy.


Read a great story.


P.S.

She couldn't have "accidentally" kicked him with those thigh-high boots?

No comments: