Friday, January 16, 2009

My Own Mini-HH Alternative Collection

I have been negligent in submitting posts to the weekly Haveil Havalim Blog Carnival of Jewish Blogging recently.

So, I have gathered here some highlights so as not to overburden the Carnival hosts.

Okay, then:

You do remember what Rabin said about katyushas from Gaza, right?

Here is one anti-Condi Rice post of which I have several. I have noticed that over the past two years she has been increasing anti-Israel in her semantics ('harassment', etc.) and that should have lit a red light in Israel's diplomatic corridors.

Here we have an example of Pal. air pollution. And here's another from today, Friday.

Why is it that anti-Israelis, anti-Zionists and antisemites have trouble spelling?

The "70 Virgins Needed" joke.

My critique of Daniel Gordis' NYTimes' blog post.

Madonna can be so fascinating, so much that I'm calling her the Kabbalah Kutie. Did you now that with Kabbalah, Madonna gives it better? And if you want kabbalah explained to you like kabbalah was baseball, try this.

Do you know how big Gaza is, and how densely populated it is? You still into numbers? What about the issue of disproportionality?

I almost got carried away thoroughly looking for Diana Butto.

Anybody like American tackle football in...Jerusalem?

I was sure Amy Winehouse had come out in support of Israel. You like more of Amy?

I take on law professor Majorie Cohn.

And I take on Yossi Klein Halevi.

And I took on Daoud Kuttab.

Believe it or not, but this one pulled in over 20,00 hits.

And this one recalls the number 40, with irony.

Know what renoviction means?

Ever hear of the late Tzafrir Ronen? If not, then hear and see him here, interviewed by Judean Eve Harow.

And I'll end with the Chanukah Zebra.

Well, now you should be all caught up with my posting.

1 comment:

Leora said...

There was one of a guy in Beersheva (I think) who posted a sign to the robbers about his plasma tv and to the superintendent that if hit, he wasn't gonna pay his condo/apt fees. There may have been a note to the terrorists, too.

Anyway, it was humorous.

Shabbat Shalom. Shavua Tov by the time you read this.