Friday, January 02, 2009

Oops, There Goes Another Mosque

IDF Destroys Fifth Mosque

An IAF strike destroyed a mosque used to store weapons in the northern Gaza city of Jabalia on Thursday night. IDF sources reported that the mosque had also been used as a communications center for local terrorists and as the site of terrorist activity.

The mosque is the fifth that the IAF has destroyed since the beginning of the “Cast Lead” operation in Gaza. IAF pilots have filmed the strikes, allowing the public to see the secondary explosions that prove the presence of weapons and rockets within the buildings.


Isn't there a religious expression, "send my your help from on high"?

Well, there's this

Put out your hand from on high; make me free, take me safely out of the great waters, and out of the hands of strange men;


and this

He sends his help from heaven and saves me
.

and

He sent from on high, and took me:


But somehow, I don't think these Muslims appreciate Biblical texts.

No comments: