Sunday, August 22, 2010

Republican Primary District 5 New York

This is the 5th Congressional District of New York State:



It's my voting district (although my registration is in difficulty despite the fact that I did vote from there).

Gary Ackerman is the Representative.

I don't think he's doing a good job.

In fact, he will not protect my residential rights. He's bad news.

One candidate to replace him is Liz Berney.

See this report of her's and this one on her.

Unfortunately, there's a new guy trying to muscle in.

He's James Milano.

If you check his site, not only is there little on Israel (well, actually nothing that I found except a news item on Ackerman) but you'll notice he neglects to mention there that he lives outside the district and is a Democrat. That would be misleading in my book and something a politican should never do.

So, on primary day, think hard about Liz.

And to be clear, the above was definitely not a paid political endorsement or promotion but rather a public information item.

1 comment:

Eliyahu S. said...

Thanks for reminding me to check out the story in Phoenix....