Monday, September 20, 2010

Nasty Kid



I snapped this late if only because he disappeared from my view.

At the entrance to the Egged Bus Station, this tall kid, maybe 18-19, attempts to bypass me. Not once but thrice. And each time I ask him not to do so and he ignores me and keeps pushing forward.

At the entrance, I shoved him aside, he pushes ahead nevertheless, as my two hands were full. I said to him "at least take off your kippahh if you're behaving so disrespectfully". I caused a disruption the only way I could: I kicked him in the butt. That brought over the main security fellow and the guard explained to him that the kid was unruly. He held him up and I went by but the kid came back and again passed me by at the x-ray machine..

As I made my up the escalator from the second to third floor, there he was at the top. He looked at me and then shut down the stairs (pressing the emergency stop button) and went all the way down and out. Since he was descending on the stairs, I couldn't snap him until he reached the main lobby.

He's tall, maybe 1'90+, blondish, with a black crocheted kippah.

Be on the lookout.

- - -

1 comment:

Juniper in the Desert said...

Let's find him and exchange him for Gilas Shalit. Then forget him.