Friday, December 03, 2010

Another Jewish Smart-Aleck

The Atlantic's Jeffrey Goldberg:

Goldblog has learned that there have been new developments in this matter [of the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION CONDEMNATION OF PALESTINIAN DENIAL OF WESTERN WALL's JEWISH CONNECTION):

Apparently, the Arab League is excoriating the Orthodox Union's welcoming of the Obama Administration's condemnation of the Palestinian denial of the Western Wall's Jewish connection. This has prompted Hadassah to decry the Arab League's excoriation of the Orthodox Union's welcoming of the Obama Administration's condemnation of the Palestinian denial of the Western Wall's Jewish connection, which in turn has prompted al-Jazeera to castigate Hadassah for decrying the Arab League's excoriation of the Orthodox Union's welcoming of the Obama Administration's condemnation of the Palestinian denial of the Western Wall's Jewish connection.

The Western Wall could not be reached for comment.

That was Jeffrey Goldberg talking to a wall.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

it is Friday 7:21 AM and I just woke up and read your blog and now I am going to go back to bed because you made my head hurt.

YMedad said...

קום קום לעבודת הבואר

Unknown said...

מה היא עבודה? זה לא דבר סיני?

Unknown said...

you need a visualization chart to explain all this. I'm going to try drawing this today. Then maybe I can figure all this out. I just had my first cup of coffee and I still don't get it.

now... Who is on first?

Juniper in the Desert said...

Talk about wall-eyed!!