There is a leaflet being distributed thru the web by the “National Jewish Staff” group, a right-leaning Zionist activist group in Israel. [might be this group (Hebrew)]
The content of the leaflet is in Hebrew and is unsigned, but I found it amusing and have translated it here. Not sure who deserves credit for composing it. Here ‘tis:
“We are all opposed to Occupation”
1. We oppose occupation – of the legislative and executive branches of Israeli government by the judicial branch.
2. We oppose occupation – of the Supreme Court by the radical Left, where judicial appointments are made by one friend bringing another.
3. We oppose occupation – of the Land of Israel by foreigners who have infiltrated, including those Arabs who migrated into Israel as a result of Zionism to benefit economically.
4. We oppose occupation – of Jerusalem by the Moslems, who were a mere 18% of its population in the year 1900 and 14% in 1912.
5. We oppose occupation – of the Israeli electronic media by the Bolshevik Left.
6. We oppose occupation – by illegal Moslem infiltrators from Sudan, Eritrea, and elsewhere in Africa.
7. We oppose occupation – of Israeli institutions of higher education by the radical demented Left.
8. We oppose occupation – of Israel’s cultural and art institutions by the anti-Zionist Left.