Friday, June 03, 2011

From One Jew To Another

I do not know how one could properly identify the body part of Congressman Anthony Weiner everyone is talking about, but I caught this:

House Majority Leader Eric Cantor became the first member of House leadership to go after Weiner.  “I think the American people are sick of seeing their elected officials tied up in scandals like this. My advice would be to come clean and clear it up. Perhaps he’s trying, but I know there’s a lot of explaining going on, without a lot of clarity,” Cantor said.

As for 'clean', circumcision is a helpful aid.

P.S.  But he married out.


^

1 comment:

Former Dosik said...

Yes, he and his wife did the right thing and put ancient tribalism aside. Weiner of course is a weiner and blew it all by being a typical pig politician who thinks he owns the world.

Weiner's (soon to be ex) wife looks a hell of a lot better than Golda Meir or Limor Livnat.