Friday, October 14, 2011

A Mother's Comment of Shalit Deal

Along with the entire nation, I am relieved and happy that Gilad Shalit will be returning home imminently. But I am shocked and deeply pained that this is being achieved by the mass release of cold-blooded murderers.


One of them is Ahlam Tamimi, a proud terrorist and the unrepentant murderer of my fifteen year old daughter, Malki. Tamimi transported the 10 kg. bomb, handed it to her accomplice and then led him on foot to the door of the target she had selected, Jerusalem's crowded Sbarro restaurant. Seven men and women and eight children perished. 130 people were injured. She was sentenced to sixteen terms of life in prison.

Tamimi declared that she does not regret what she did. She actually smiled when told the number of children whose lives she took.

With today’s decision to free the terrorists, prime minister Netanyahu, a savvy politician to the core, conveys to us his disdain for the lives of ordinary citizens like my Malki; his disrespect for Israel's justice system; and his lack of regard for the soldiers who faced death in order to apprehend the terrorists about to be freed.

Which rational soldier or police officer is going risk his life in the future to defend us from the monsters like Tamimi, sworn to murder still more Jews?

The prime minister is quoted this morning saying that his "heart goes out" to Israel’s many terror victims. His actions and those of his cabinet suggest otherwise. How can they sleep at night, knowing the peril they have brought onto their people?

Frimet Roth
Jerusalem

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a mother of two youngmen. I can feel her pain.It is seering and will never heal. Since I do not live in Israel I refrain from any real discussion about the pros or cons of the deal. But I ask, what do you do about Gilad if there is no other choice? To me it seems so like a Kafkaesque issue and I for one am glad it was on someone else's shoulders. But what do you do? What would you want if that was your son in a Hamas dungeon?

purchase steroids said...

Great information... thanks for you review and tutorial about how to comment.
I think if we walk to other blog we most comment to give appreciate for owner.

buying steroids said...

Excelent article . I completely agree with that.
A good site. My appreciation to you for you good efforts.